Sleepercar (Jim Ward of Sparta/ATDI), "Stumble in" off of the album West Texas.
Coming to a close on 2008. A hard year, filled with fun and disapointment. I have traveled a lot emotionally and physically. I started off the year with a move to LA, a new job at IHEARTCOMIX and my divorce becoming final. With all the ups and downs, no more than any other person, I have learned much about myself and a few facts about my life.
1) If they are not my friends, fuck what they say about me.
2) If they are my friends, why the fuck did they say that about me?
Sub point a) maybe I did screw up. So, I have to work it out.
Sub point b) friends aren't worth losing over little shit, I will work it out.
3) LA is not such a bad place.
4) I love Echo Park.
5) There is nothing wrong with me, that can't be fixed with time, patience and some good music.
6) I can paint, sort of.
7) The friends I do have... Are true.
8) My parents and family, will always be cool when I have a melt down for a year.
9) I don't hate my ex-wife anymore and need to drop all the hate I might hold for others. Shit is so 10th grade.
10) This is how I roll. I am kind of a Big Deal. And I would rather, GO BIG, than Home!
With that said. I guess i will post some pics from 2008.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
MEN @ Check Yo Ponytail. (January 2008)
The Roomapes of Laveta Terrace. (February 2008)
Cribs and Crew. (March 2008)
Har Mar Superstar and Ry, artist area, Coachella. (April 2008)
K Pants, shortly after learning to Saber with The Gladiator. (May 2008)
The Fashion's first taste of sliders. (June 2008)
A bear at South of the Border, North Carolina. (July 2008)
Driving Rosie the Sprinter back to Los Angeles. (August 2008)
Farra and the Girls, @ M. Vlasic's Wedding. (Sept 2008)
Lil' Rudy Cruz, Myself, Ma and Pa Kerbrat, outside Mi Lupita. (Oct 2008) (photo credit H. Green)
The Trouble twins and Trouble Jr. at his going away party. (Nov 2008)
Emily from Planes Mistaken For Stars and I had what looks like a shitty hospitality rider for Thanxgiving dinner. (Nov 2008)
Us tall folks have to stick together. (Dec 2008)